The rent is the amount for the use of the house, furniture, furniture, sheets / pillowcases / bath towels according to the number of persons booked, kitchen linen, final cleaning, water and electricity.
The reservation is only definitive upon receipt of an advance payment of 30% of the total rental amount.
The remaining balance must be paid at the latest 30 days before the arrival date. In the event of non-payment of the balance at the set term, the company can unilaterally break the rental contract without the lessee being entitled to a refund of the advance.
If, due to force majeure, the reserved home cannot be made available, the company undertakes to repay the advance or, if possible, to offer an equivalent dwelling.
If the tenant cancels, the tenant will be refunded the already paid amount as follows:
• if canceled up to 60 days before the arrival date: 100% of the already paid deposit minus the cancellation costs* (* = 1% of the total amount of the reservation + 2% of the already paid amount + 2% extra charged on amounts paid via international cards (outside SEPA), via virtual cards B2B and via AMEX).
• in case of cancellation between 60 and 10 days before the arrival date: 50% of the paid advances and rents less the cancellation costs* and 30 euro file costs;
• in case of cancellation less than 10 days up to the day of arrival: the tenant will not receive a refund of the paid advances and rent payments.
The maximum number of authorized persons may not be exceeded. Pets are not allowed. The landlord can inspect the house at any time to check the maximum capacity. Failure to comply with this clause may be a reason for terminating the contract and may lead to expulsion from the home and to the loss of the deposit.
The tenant may enter the house on the day of arrival between 4 pm and 8 pm and collect the keys from the company.
The tenant must leave the house on the day of departure between 8 and 10 o’clock and return the keys to the company at that time. Different arrival hours are only possible after an appointment with the company. An additional cost of 35 euros will be charged on arrival or departure between 8 pm and 8 am. Upon arrival, all tenants older than 16 years register by means of their passport or identity card.
If the deposit is not paid on arrival, access to the property will be refused. The full deposit will be returned within 7 days after the end date of the rental period after checking the property if the following conditions are met:
• the house is tidied up and the furniture is in the place where it was on arrival;
• all waste has been removed from the home and no food has been left behind in cupboards, refrigerator, oven, etc.
• the dishes have been washed and placed in the cupboards;
• there is no damage to the home and the contents;
If the guarantee does not cover the costs of damage suffered, the extra costs will be charged to the tenant.
The tenant is obliged to keep the house in perfect condition during the agreed rental period.
The tenant will not undertake any nuisance, unhealthy, harmful, dangerous, illegal activities or, if applicable, contrary to the Community Statutes in the home. He will also not store any flammable, explosive or corrosive material in the home and / or carry out commercial or industrial activities.
If applicable, the tenant will adhere to the code of conduct of the community of which a copy is available in the house.
The tenant will be directly and exclusively responsible and relieves the company and the owner of any responsibility for the damage that can be caused to persons or property and that derives from the facilities and services of the holiday home and for the damage or loss that occurs in the home. be made by both the tenant and the persons residing in the home.
The tenant may not carry out any work nor make any changes to the home. Under no circumstances will he drill or make holes in the walls.
The tenant may not carry out commercial activities or commercial activities in the home.
The owner or intermediary cannot be responsible for accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur during a stay in or around the home. They can also not be held liable for loss of personal belongings or valuables.
Exceptions to the above guidelines must be confirmed in advance and in writing. In case of force majeure the execution of the contract will be suspended until the force majeure no longer exists.
For all questions or disputes that could arise from this contract, both parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Almeria courts.